This post is more for me than anything else.. I just need a reference point for all the Sublime Test 2 Plugins I am using. So here goes:
- Package Control - The one plugin to rule them all. This Plugin helps you install all of the plugins mentioned below and is the goto place for Sublime Text 2 Plugins
- Sublime PHPUnit - PHPUnit integration into the editor with a nice feature set
- Sublime PHP Additional Snippets - Additional snippets that are useful within the editor
- Sublime Phpcs - PHP_CodeSniffer and php -l integration. More details can be found here
- Sublime phpDocumentor - Generate documentation using phpdoc from within the editor. More details can be found here
- DocBlockr - Helps to write Doc Block based comments above and beyond what the editor provides
- Sublime Functional Display Name - Display the current class / function name in the status bar
- Git - Excellent Git Plugin for Sublime Text 2, supports many of the features you use daily
- Goto Documentation - Hookup a key binding to hover over a function (for supported languages) to go straight to the manual page.
- Sublime Github – Nice Github integration, mainly used for gist integration
- Sublime Code Intel – Code intelligence plugin
- Sublime Behat Snippets - Code snippets for writing Behat boiler plate code
- Side Bar Enhancements - Enhances the sidebar of Sublime Text 2
- XML Indent – Does what it says
- SublimePrettyJson – Does what it says, much like XML Inden
- Markdown Preview – Allows you to view markdown in the browser
- SublimeDataConverer – It converts csv based data into various format
- Alignment – Makes all arrays nicely aligned etc.
I’m sure there are many, many more that are really helpful, but this is what I am currently using.